Have questions about how to rent your tuxedo? We can help!
HERE ARE THE BASICS:
- Tuxedos or suits rented through Admiring Glances are considered one-night rentals, meaning that the tuxedo is due back in the store on the next business day following your event. (i.e.- a suit rented for a Saturday event will be due back the following Monday).
- Our rental packages include everything but socks! This means you will receive a coat, pant, shirt, vest, tie OR bow tie, and shoes with your rental. Additional items such as pocket squares, suspenders, or socks are available to purchase separately.
- No appointments are needed to come get fitted for your tuxedo. The fitting process takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
- While the pricing of rental packages depend on the fit, color, and style of the desired suit or tuxedo, a non-refundable security deposit of $50 is due at the time of your fitting. This allows us to place the order for your rental and it will come out of your total. The remaining balance must be paid off before you take the tux out of the store.
- Depending on the date of your event, all tuxedos arrive approximately three days prior to the event. We recommend coming to try on your rental the same day that you are called to allow ample time for corrections to be made, if necessary.
- All replacement items take approximately one to two business days to come in, so allow time for changes to be made prior to your event, if something must be changed or replaced.
- Any additional questions may be directed to the store at (334) 393-4080 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.